Today (September 15) Michael Zittel starts a 6-week series The Body as the Direct Path at the Melrose center in Hollywood, 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm. Saturday is an exciting and full day at the Santa Monica center. It starts with Kate Shela's
- 5 Rhythms Dance class from 10:00 am -11:30 am.
- Intro to Meditation class follows with Mary Stancavage from 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm. The day ends with The Sangha Social:
- Mindful Music Strikes Again hosted by George Haas and featuring Rick Coella and Pablo Das -- an evening of formal meditation to live music beginning at 7:30 pm.
Remember Against the Stream: Buddhist Meditation Society's regular line up of classes:
- Friday Night Dharma Test Kitchen with Pablo Das, 7:30 pm in Santa Monica
- Saturday Afternoon Sit with Mary Stancavage, 5:00 pm at Melrose
- Sunday 11:00 am Meditation and Talk with Kevin Bortolin
- Sunday Evening Just Sit 6:00 pm at Melrose.